Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 95/365 Imperfect


For many years many MANY people pointed out my imperfections to me. They made me feel like I didn't deserve anything because I wasn't "pretty" or "cute". It took a very long time for me to realize that I don't OWE attractiveness to anyone. My imperfections make up who I am. Yes, my resting face makes me look angry. Yes, my skin on my face is naturally ruddy and often looks like I'm embarrassed when I'm not. All too often my hair will be messy (I went with my actual bedhead for this photo). And yes, I'm fat. All these things make up me. I'm more than just my complexion, weight, or hair though. My imperfections make up who I am but they don't define my every being. While I do have very sullen resting face I'm actually quite fun and nice. Get to know me, I think you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment